Sunday, March 3, 2024

Being true being mending not scared and yet terribly scared! Like all of us! Scared shitless!

 Love my liberty, it seems so vague so evanescent!

It is fleeing fleeting flighty fragile fragrant fresh

So fraught with absolute consuming terror to scare 

The very mightiest of all of us, me included, I am





So afraid, I am so helpless and yet so fearless and

So brave, I go forth, I March forward, I claim my

Uncertainties, my quests and questions and try and

Figure out my proper gender as the internet and so

Much free and available nakedness of the sex’s and

Everything in between has flung me into a spiral of

Possibilities and things that I have never done, so

Never seen or thought of before, so much to possibly

Experience and come to understand or come to grips 

With that. I fucking wonder who the fuck I really am,

What I can or may be, what the hell I have been missing,

Why am I so bloody naive, I am a blithering mess, areal

Fucked-up mature 70 year old man that is wondering so

Often : “ what the guck am I, what the fuck is all of thisM?”

No comments:

Post a Comment