Saturday, March 2, 2024

I am so sickly fixated with penises and hairy bodies naked and animal, so scared to admit it, so silenced in fear,mit arouses me greatly just to see the word “ faggot “, male naked gay sex, imaging I may, be, too!

 




Am I or am I just addicted to male nudity?

The more body hair on male or female

The more aroused I get, fantasies behind

My closed eyes more potent than those on





oN, better OFF, more arousing, more piercing,

More effective, more climatic than on screen,

I dance, groan, I strut my gay nakedness like

A naked wild bull in a pen with a naked mature





Matador with his steely long sword and blood-

Drenched cape and troubadour hat, those shoes

Too, that dust wrenched up, the smell of sweet

Sweat, the abundant wild body hair, the feel of





This moment, my life or my death!? That instant

Of arousal, the fired-up loins, the lions let loose,

The other raging bull, forget that matador, just

Give me that , those raving mad- nostril bulls,





To lead me to climax, to invade me my person

My mouth and the whole of  asshole , to claim

Then as rightfully theirs, to make my penis te so

Spend pound grow, e flame engorged hot red blood,





A total complete sill of all my senses my manhood

About to burst into molten semened beautiful release

Breed me my loins repeating overflowing me so to so now

Blow out my brains and cook my male nakedness forever





Till you bulls fuck me with rampant penises once again!






Whether or not I am I am a happy mature 70 yr old 
Naked handsome , beautiful wine-bellied man! I am!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment