Sunday, March 3, 2024

My naked being is my anchor, finding my foundation, filling in my body, building my self esteem, bathing my soul

 I am so afraid that I have lost that meaning

I am myself lost amongst the man/woman

I am cause enough to rally to pick myself

Up naked off my bed as I sleep comfortably 





Sooooo sublimely simply myself naked and

Have socks on only when extremely cold

As my nakedness is me and my invitation

To myself and others to join me nakedly 





And we can explore ourselves and the other

And gain back the basic confidence of feel,

So feeling grand and not ashamed or not

Embarrassed at our mutual bareness our





Female and male brut raw primitive bearness

As we are born u educated, we have nothing

Just the skin on our bones and organs and

So we must learn how to handle ourselves





And celebrate ourselves and all that is us!





Go on, take me as I am!






Do it!











Kiss me tender, kiss me rough, kiss me!

No comments:

Post a Comment