Thursday, March 14, 2024

I just want to con yes to neck somehow find mix be accepted, not X-Luded-clueded-clued-in-accepted, not run off, run away WAY fro

 What is this THING this deal this meal this complain!?!?

Why we are ON or sooooo OFF on so many different plays

Planes plains, places, com places, maces, tray traces, spaces!?!

How in the Nature natural normal did we beCUMconstantlySO





Displaced placed disgraced, untraced, maced, massed, messed,

So FUCKING might NOT be good, used for the other’s good

As if we did not exist at all X cept to serve those maligned BAD

For them not for us you better believe I type the truth, not our GOOD!

We have been fucked over for so long, some of us like me by and large





Left alone as I am on my own beautiful LaLa play stay cray display 

Plane on a plain with many a frown a gray a strain stain crane so true

I am not denying any of this , for, in my o own TOTAL way have so

Played my part my cards my arts my tarts my fr fr fr fr farts catharts!





I am no fucking angel, I am to blame, I have for cert been soo LAME!

I am so not tame, I am here for you to claim, but I will,ntoo lay my claim!





No comments:

Post a Comment