Saturday, March 16, 2024

I am fucking naked! I am fucking warm and fucking cold, me the sandwich meats between the two!

 



Fucking bold! Fucking not caring! Fucking me!

I was am meant to be me and not some cookie-cutter-

Counter-dicker-asser you might want me to be, just let

Me be me! Just let me sleep naked! Just let me get up 



















To pee! Just love most of me as much as you can and

Not just judge constantly me be cause I I am a guy that

Wants to be comatose and be fucked and fondled, man=

Mmmmmm-yum- mmmmm-men-handled-panhandled-

Fucked deliriously out of my mind, under your spell,

So very under your control,nat roll you ate, under you

CumMmmmmmmYummmmmmmManMenManyMusky 

Cummmmmm-MattedMikedMathhewedMarkedMasked 

MightyMorphinBillyJakeYummyHairyMatureMmmMen!

ALL yes NOW at once,,pounce dance prance romance ME!

I want it all give it all to me! MmmmmmManMenHandleME!

No comments:

Post a Comment